There are lots of ways that you can help CMAA to support cardiomyopathy, such as:
By becoming a member. CMAA has no ongoing funding, it relies on membership fees and donations.
- By making a donation to CMAA.
- By volunteering and helping CMAA with its activities, such as helping produce the newsletter, writing articles for the newsletter, helping organise meetings and conferences, being a phone link contact to support members.
- By telling people about CMAA and encouraging them to become a member.
- By organising or participating in fundraising activities that support CMAA, such as selling raffle tickets, participating in fun runs.
- By leaving CMAA a bequest in your will.